Position Available: Sales Agent
Join the #1 Real Estate Sales Team in New England! Whether you are experienced or newly licensed… if you are looking for a results oriented environment and want to position yourself for success, we’d love to talk to you about a future at
Al Filippone Associates. Please call or email Al for a confidential appointment: 203-256-3264 or email@example.com.
10 Reasons to Join Al Filippone Associates
If you’re thinking of a career change or looking for a different environment, consider the many reasons for joining
Al Filippone Associates, Fairfield County’s premier boutique real estate firm.
- Stimulating Environment – With high visibility and easy access, located at the Southport Train Station and Darien Center, Al Filippone Associates is a boutique office with an emphasis on teamwork. Our priority is to foster an atmosphere of support and positive energy. Everything we do is with your productivity and contentment in mind.
- Superb Training – Cited as an expert trainer and marketer and quoted in such renowned publications as the “New York Times” Sunday real estate section, Al Filippone personally provides agents with the blueprint and training necessary for their optimum success in real estate.
- Support Staff – No other firm provides you with the support that is provided at Al Filippone Associates. With a Director of Operations, administrative, client service managers and in-house Social Media concierge, we are positioned to assist you with the many details required to thoroughly service your customers. From photographing homes, to marketing on the internet and much more, let our support personnel ease the stress in your life.
- Customer Referrals – With a business model that emphasizes success for all team members, Al distributes customer and client leads to all agents at Al Filippone Associates, minimizing your investment risk and adding balance to your life by getting you to the closing table faster. AFA breaks the norm with the highest per agent closing volume in Fairfield County.
- Superior Technology – While other companies talk about the number of visitors that they attract, afahomes.com generates multiple buyers each week. Learn how our use of social media, email, PowerPoint and other technology, positions our agents to increase the business that they secure and provide exceptional service thereafter.
- Direct Mail – Misunderstood or ignored by other realtors, the proper implementation and subsequent success of direct mail can make you a top producer. Learn from the expert about the secrets to prospecting with direct mail and launch your business to a new level for years to come.
- Innovative Marketing Techniques – Al Filippone Associates sets the platinum standard for innovative and strategic marketing. From “eye catching” print advertising and the aforementioned direct mail program, to the area’s most consistent social media package, Al Filippone Associates provides agents with limitless opportunities.
- Informational Packets – With the use of our “Buyers Guides”, “Pre-Listing Packets”, “Seller’s Guides”, “Presentation Manuals” and the “10 Critical Mistakes”, your clients immediately recognize that they are working with a sales specialist who is among the most professional and knowledgeable in the industry.
- Personal Business Consulting – With a focus on building your business for the future, Al Filippone Associates provides one-on-one consultations, new agent training, and weekly team meetings to help you formulate a business plan that will reap benefits now and exponentially in the future.
- Earn More Money – “The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot.” Our fee for service to our customers is greater than that of our competitors. Our commissions are generally .5% higher than other local realtors – our clients are willing to invest more for our superb marketing and extraordinary service. Add to that a commission payout that ranks among the best in the area and it is easy to understand why our sales specialists earn more money than those at other firms.